Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Indian Sweet Tea




I am posting about Indian Sweet Milk Tea today, I might be a little behind the times with this, I just found out about it last week.  This new friend was excited to show my hubby and I how to make Indian Milk Tea. I drink tea every day but I had never made it this way. This is what he showed me and it is fun and easy. I really love the taste. Our friend is from Indian so he knows how to make it good.
You get your coffee cup and fill it up twice with water you dump it in a pan get it to a boil, add one teaspoon of loose black tea and while it is boiling you put 3 or 4 cardamon seeds and 4 cloves in a mortar and pestle and grind, put into boiling tea and boil for 2 or 3 minutes. Fill up cup with milk and put in also with boiling tea and spices boil a minute,  add sugar too, then pour through strainer into cup. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment